Total Pageviews

Friday, October 24, 2008

New Dress and Pinafore


I have posted a new dress and a pinafore on my site the other day and I have a customer to thank for this. I had a customer email me and ask if I made the old fashioned pinafores with a apron, bib and ruffle. I was excited to say yes and began making it for her. This was her comment when she received the dress.

"..I am at a loss for words.......the dress is just beautiful. I can't explain how I felt and it may sould silly but I was overcome with emotion upon opening the package. Your work is wonderful to say the least. I've been showing all my friends (all who seem to have just boys) and they are all now praying to have grandaughters one to dress.

Thank you again, I'm so glad I stumbled upon your sight two months ago."



It's comments like this that make my day and give me the little extra something to keep doing what I'm doing. You can find the dress and pinafore along with my other custom made outfits at
my website.

No comments:

Family Photo

Family Photo
Family Photo

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic
The WHOLE family at Melissa and Chris reception

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones