Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 2, 2008

October 2 2008 It's October already

Looking at the calendar it's hard to believe that it is already October and we are in the final quarter of another year. It's hard to know what season you are in living in Mesa Arizona because even though it is October and fall we are still in the 100's.
I got to visit with my daughter yesterday before she heads off to Oklahoma with her husband. Her husband is in the Air Force and will be doing his flight training in Oklahoma. It was hard to see her go but like all mom's we have to let them go so that they can live their own lives. On the other end of that I have a son and his family moving back to this area so while one is leaving another is returning. It will be great being able to see them more often.
I finally posted my new designs on
my website but I'm not finished yet because I have other outfits that are in the process of being completed but I needed to get some new things up. It's funny how when I first started this business I wanted to specialize in dresses with pinafores but I soon found out that those weren't in demand so I stopped making them. Just recently I have had several requests for dresses with pinafores so I am in the process of making one right now and will be focusing this coming year on more dresses with pinafores along with my other more trendy outfits. I'm also hoping to find someone out there that would be interested in working with me on this business so it can grow.

As always I look forward to seeing you at Pinafores and Knickerbockers

No comments:

Family Photo

Family Photo
Family Photo

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic
The WHOLE family at Melissa and Chris reception

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones