Total Pageviews

Monday, March 23, 2009

"that's Not My Job"

I have had this little story on my refrigerator for quite awhile and use it for my kids almost daily but I started thinking that it is also very relevant in our society today.

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.

1 comment:

Military Momz said...

Not my job either, LOL. I have seen this before and it is true in today's society. Most people seem too concerned about everyone else, lol.

Family Photo

Family Photo
Family Photo

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic
The WHOLE family at Melissa and Chris reception

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones