I got this idea from my husbands newphew's wife's (Kami) Blog and I wanted to pass it along. If you want to play, then leave me a comment and let me know. Once I receive your comment, then I will leave a comment on your Blog and I will assign you a letter ( A - Z ) After you get your letter, do a Blog Post ( copy and past these instructions first ) then use the letter I gave you and write TEN things you love. Remember that each of those things HAS to start with the letter I give you.
Kami assigned me the letter is L, so here we go !
1. Lemons: I love lemons but not the regular lemons. When I was a little girl I bought my grandpa a Meyer lemon tree and learned that these lemons are not really sour. My mother used to eat them like oranges and I picked up her bad habit. When we moved to Mesa I told Gary that I had to buy one for my backyard and this past year I had lots of lemons to eat. Actually I didn't eat too many since they aren't good for your teeth. I did make lots of lemonade and a lemon meringue pie.
2.Licorice: I like the black licorice the best.
3. Laughing: Laughing can take away alot of stress for me. I love to watch comedies and even more love to laugh with my grandkids.
4. Lightening Bugs: You don't see them here but when my kids were little we lived back east and they would collect them in jars and bring them inside to watch them light up.
5. Looking: I love to look around me each day and see what beauty I can see. Heavenly Father has given us so many beautiful things to look at and most of the time I'm afraid we don't take the time to really look at what is around us.
6.Learning: I love to learn new things especially when it comes to sewing.
7.Lace: I love putting lace on the little girl dresses that I make. I am starting a collection of laces that I find in antique stores and using them on my blessing gowns.
8. Lounging: I love to just lie around and do nothing. Pity that I don't do it hardly ever but I do try and lie still for a few minutes each day to meditate.
9. Living: Not just getting up everyday but truly living the way Heavenly Father intended us to. Caring for each other and enjoying each and everyday and finding something good in everyting that happens to us.
10. Love: Most of all I like love. The way it makes me feel when I know I'm loved and loving others unconditionally. Eternal love is the greatest gift we have been given for it has no bounds.
Now it's your turn. Leave me a comment and I'll give you a letter so you can play along.