Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sneak Peak Sept.23, 2008





I have had several requests from customers to let them see what I have been working on lately but I'm not ready to put them on my website just yet so I'm giving you a sneak peak here.






I love this little bloomer outfit that I made for my grandaughter Ally and than decided to add to my collection.

Another outfit that I made for my grandson Ryam's first birthday is this cute adaptation of the traditional bowling shirt. I made the shirt from a really cute dinosaur fabric and than copied one of the dinosaurs and used it as an applique for the back. Really colorful and fun!





I have my husbands niece to thank for this adorable pettiskirt. She asked me to make up a couple and I loved them so much that now they are a part of my collection. These skirts are very fluffy and alot of fun for the little girls to wear. Lots of twirlling power in these pettiskirts. I can't wait to make more.

I also was playing around with making a matching top for the pettiskirt and made this little tanktop with gathered chiffon around the neck. This would be great for the summer months. I'm also in the process of making a long sleeve version for my Christmas pettiskirt. That is still in the works.

So there you have a little glimpse into what I have been working on lately. Hope you like them!

As always you can see the rest of my custom made kids clothing at my website.

No comments:

Family Photo

Family Photo
Family Photo

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic
The WHOLE family at Melissa and Chris reception

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones