Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wow where have I been?

I opened up my blog this morning and realized that it has been forever since I have written last. Guess you could say I have been extremely busy but I have decided to put forth the effort to stay current with this blog.
I am working like crazy to get my holiday outfits finished up so that I can put them on my website. I'm really excited with the new Christmas outfits that I am making. I will be having 3 or 4 fancy dresses along with a couple of simple Christmas jumpers with the cutest appliques on front. I'm also making matching boy outfits for a couple of the fancy dresses. These will be nice pants with matching vests. Due to personal requests I am also starting to make the ever popular pettiskirts. I have already made 2 and working on a bright Christmas one and than I will post them all. It seems that in the past whenever I post an outfit I start getting orders and than I don't have the time to make up new designs so I have decided to wait until I am finished with all or most of my Christmas and fall apparel before posting them on my website.

No comments:

Family Photo

Family Photo
Family Photo

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic
The WHOLE family at Melissa and Chris reception

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones