Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Sneak Peaks Sept 25, 2008





I just finished up a couple of more outfits that I'm posting on my blog before I put up on my website. These first two are the first in my boy/girl matching collection. The girls jumper and boys vest are made from frosty the snowman fabric.




I love this little jumper with the panda bear pocket applique. Reminds me of a little girl school dress. This would make the perfect school picture outfit. What's especially great about this jumper is that it has ties on the sides so you get a perfect fit.

I have a couple of outfits left to make and than I will posting them on my website.


No comments:

Family Photo

Family Photo
Family Photo

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic
The WHOLE family at Melissa and Chris reception

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones