Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chris Harris Initial Flight Solo


This is an excerpt from an email I got from Chris Harris, our son in law, about his first initial solo while he is in flight training in Enid Ok.


"Today I got to fly a semi-expensive Air Force jet by my self. Here are a few pics of the event. The mighty Oklahoma winds were gusting 28-34 knots which made it even more interesting. What a thrill though."

We are really proud of all the hard work he is doing to support our daughter. They say that no one is ever good enough to marry your little girl but I have to say that he is all we could have hoped for in a son in law.

No comments:

Family Photo

Family Photo
Family Photo

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic

Melissa and Chris family wedding pic
The WHOLE family at Melissa and Chris reception

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones